Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Atlanta bound!

Lynne reports that the free wireless in the mall next to the Marriott works great even on her reception-impaired CliƩ.

Seressia sent this info on the new fare system for MARTA.

Quick updates because I have to figure out what to pack, wash it, run a million errands, and then get on a plane in a few hours.

Abriendo Puertas
Blogging with Lucy Monroe
Meankitty Says
The Muse & Monica Burns
The Passionate Pen
Stephanie's Blog
The Write Calling
The Writers Vibe
The Writing Playground: 1 | 2

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:56:00 AM, Blogger Sandra Richards said...

I hope you had a great flight, Jude. I'm sure I'll bump into you at some point.

My blog has been updated, but don't sweat it till you have a moment! :-)

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babes in Bookland (Cherry Adair, Leanne Banks, Traci Hall) is blogging www.babesinbookland.com and I'm blogging www.rhondapollero.com.

Thanks for this! It's great to get other reactions/experiences!

Regards,
Rhonda Pollero

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Ineeded to break up the 2 blogs - sorry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home