Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday morning

UPDATES: All pics are up for the Cherry party post.

TWO Thursday winners: The papers stuck together when I was drawing names, so I figured it was fate: tjbrown and Cherry Red! Send me an email when you get a chance.

Added more updated blog links below as well.


I got catastrophically, mythically lost in Atlanta yesterday afternoon while on a "quick walk" -- from what I can figure, I walked five miles to get to my destination one mile away. More when I have the strength to relive the experience. But just so you know, there are only two taxis in the city of Atlanta, and they are always full or phone-reservation only. And the MARTA believes that their signs should not deface the aboveground cityscape.

Went out to dinner and a show at Shakespeare Tavern then cruised the Moonlight Madness Bazaar then fell into bed, slept late, and now rushing to breakfast, then the workshops.

Here are some updated blogs to tide you over til then.

Low Profile (bookfair photos)
Abriendo Puertas (pics of Coca Cola tour and more)
Being Bonnie Vanak
Blogging with Lucy Monroe
HelenKay Dimon
Celia May Hart
Literary Chicks
Megan Crane: 1 | 2
Michelle Willingham

Just added:
Being Bonnie Vanak
He Wrote, She Wrote
Literary Chicks: 1 | 2
The Muse & Monica Burns: 1 | 2
No rules. Just write. (audio post)
On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens
Pub Rants
Romance Unleashed
Romance by the Blog
Squawk Radio: 1 | 2
Stephanie's Blog
Books For a Buck
Witterings By Moi
The Writing Playground
Alison Kent: 1 | 2
Cuppacafe: multiple posts that I can't seem to put up the separate links for. Much sharper, clearer photos than mine.

Serendipity Link
Running with Quills

4 Comments:

At Friday, July 28, 2006 10:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations TJ and Cherry :)

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 3:16:00 PM, Blogger TJ Brown said...

Hey, I need your email address... for some reason blogger won't let it come through. Mine is diddymon@verizon.net
Thanks!
Teri

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 3:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures Jude. What does FF&P stand for?

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 4:32:00 PM, Blogger Cherry Red said...

Jude~ Oh! Cool. I won a prize. Thank you! The blog was more than enough. The prize puts you right over the top. :) I'll send ya an e-mail.

Bonnie~ Thanks for the congrats.

Teri~ Congrats to you too.

Kay T~ FF&P is the Fantasy, Futruristic & Paranormal chapter of the RWA if I'm not mistaken.

Kim:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home