Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wednesday morning updates

OK, that's the updates for this morning. Off to check out the Goody Room and then maybe get some lunch.

Starting today, I will be giving away a book a day for folks leaving a comment in the comment trail of any single day's post (that is, all the comments made to any post today will be entered into Wednesday's drawing). I won't have a final list of books for the winners to choose from until I get home and have time to type it up, but will announce the winner each day, just so you know. This is probably obvious, but contest is just for people who are NOT here at the conference.

No time for summaries now that I am in Atlanta in the thick of things.

Not Yet Here
A Low Profile
Bebe Thomas
Being Bonnie Vanak
HelenKay Dimon
Indulge Yourself
Kelly Writes: 1 | 2
Megan Crane
The Muse & Monica Burns
No rules. Just write.
On Writing & Publishing
Patti O'Shea
The Writing Playground
Rhonda Pollero
Babes in Bookland: 1 | 2

Here
Abriendo Puertas
Bronwyn Jameson
Ember Case (pic of goody bag)
He Wrote, She Wrote (virtual party in the comment trail)
Indulge Yourself: 1 | 2
Literary Chicks (pics)
lovefurypassionenergy: 1 | 2 | 3
Mel-O-Drama: 1 | 2
Michelle Willingham (lots of pics!): 1 | 2 | 3
Pub Rants
Randy's Rants, Raves and Ramblings
Stephanie's Blog (pics)
Witterings by Moi

Not Here and Having Fun
Blogging with Lucy Monroe
Romance Worth Killing For
Paperback Writer (virtual workshop all week)

Not Here and Needs Hugs
Grosvenor Square
Wet Noodle Posse
Jaci Burton

Serendipity Link
Soldiers' Angels

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:48:00 AM, Blogger TJ Brown said...

Thanks for this blog. How fun is this for those of us who can't make it!
teri

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:49:00 AM, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

I am very definitely not at Atlanta...

And thank you for doing this. I always manage to remain remarkably sanguine about not being there, then about now I crack, and get this rabid need to hunt down news and photos. This blog makes my neuortic life so much easier... ;-)

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:02:00 PM, Blogger Karmela said...

Not in Hotlanta either and miserable about it --

http://www.karmelajohnson.com/blog

I was there for 15 hours enjoing the Knight Agency's anniversary party, but I'm back home now being miserable all over again. I don't know which is worse -- not going at all, or going for 15 measly hours, seeing how fabulous it is, and then leaving right away.

Sigh...

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is so cool that you're doing this! Makes me feel like I'm there sans the heavy luggage.

Mary C.

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 2:59:00 PM, Blogger Jaci Burton said...

Since I can't be there due to last minute family illness, I can't tell you how great it is to see all the happenings via this blog.

Thanks so much for putting all this together!

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:58:00 PM, Blogger Kate said...

add me to the list of requiring hugs, dang it.

snivel.

I've added this blog to my list of RWA Week Fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home