Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wednesday's updates

Ember Case
Oops -- look which editor canceled her RWA registration and therefore all pitch appointments.

Witterings by Moi
Leanne is giving two workshops plus participating in the Literacy Fair. Bring her a cookie, she'll be too busy to eat!

Grosvenor Square
Melissa redesigns her business cards, reminds herself that Atlanta is about relaxing and having fun, and shares some of her must-see destinations.

Indulge Yourself
Natalie talks about her budget and reveals that she is one of those people with a color-coded spreadsheet of her schedule for National. Wow. I figured they'd give us the updated schedule in our registration packets, and I'd noodle it out from there. Heh. What a noob. Maybe I will look for the schedule cards she mentions that authors have available in the Goody Room. I wonder if the Regency folks just write their bookings on their fans? :)

Natalie ends her post with a teaser:
Tomorrow I'll tell my elevator story as an example of what not to do at a National conference.


The Crush of Writing
Jennifer is bummed about her bookmarks for National -- but they look pretty to me.

Kristi's Road to Romance (Writing)
Kristi asks what people would like her to report out on from the conference.

lovefurypassionenergy
Sandra posts tips for travel via plane and car.

Serendipity Links

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Sandra Richards said...

Hello Jude!

Thanks for posting my blog. I've updated with a travel checklist for flying and for driving -- things to help you survive either.

Today I hope to get in something about how to survive a first-time big conference without overload or burnout.

Don't Stop Writing,
Sandra
www.readsandrarichards.com/blog.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home