Monday, June 25, 2007

I will run this blog again for Dallas

Dallas metroplex

I do plan to aggregate the wonderful and entertaining blog posts that many authors do from National again this year. I won't be in Dallas(hope to attend San Fran though next year), so I will just be posting the links to all the various posts I know of.

I will kick things off officially in the beginning of July by checking that the blogroll is accurate and researching who to add. Feel free to leave any updates in the comments.

I am hoping there will be some lively podcasting (audio and video) as well as photos to link to.
CC-licensed photo via Flickr: here

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:03:00 AM, Blogger Sonja Foust said...

Could you update my link (Blogorrhea) to Sonja Foust at http://blog.sonjafoust.com ? Thanks!

 
At Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:28:00 AM, Blogger Jude said...

Consider it done. :)

 
At Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually get to go this year, and after thoroughly enjoying this blog last year, I'm looking forward to the chance to participate. Could you please add me to your blog roll? Caro Kinkead at http://www.messinprogress.com .

Thanks -- and here's looking ahead to SF in 08

 
At Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:43:00 AM, Blogger Jude said...

Done -- looking forward to your reports. :)

 
At Monday, July 02, 2007 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Sonja Foust said...

Hi Jude! Thanks for updating the Blogorrhea link, but could you change the name of the link from Blogorrhea to Sonja Foust? It's a sneaky marketing ploy to make my name pop up on Google search. :-D Thanks! This is such a fun site!

 
At Monday, July 02, 2007 11:23:00 AM, Blogger Jude said...

Duly changed, Sonja. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home