Saturday, July 07, 2007

Pre-conference posts 7 July

East Dallas

Two of my favorite posts on National
Little Pink Clubhouse: hold me, I am going to my first National
Affairs of the Pen: ten things to look forward to

Most Unique Worry About Prep for National
Sandy's Chatterblog: how many black socks is enough?

The Scriber's Muse: Do's and Don'ts for National
Dances with Segues: driving to National and looking forward to meeting friends from online
Jenna's Romantic Notions: what are magic knickers?
The Good, The Bad, and the Unread: Sybil is taking suggestions on which workshop you most want her to report out on.
The Mess in Progress: odd but useful items for National
Beth Ciotta: networking in action (links to rest of her excellent series in this post)
Romantic Ramblings: a plan for the Literacy Signing
Risky Regencies: using a clothing chart to plan and pack (I am half in awe, half terrified by this)
Crossed Wires: what books to pack?
Writing, Reading, And More, Oh My!: Trish arrives in Dallas
Diary of a Mad Romance Author: free workshop for RWA members on Wednesday (not at hotel)
Random Ravings of a Romance Writer: two oldbies and four newbies to National mull over what to pack/wear/prep
Sonja Foust: crossing business cards off the list


Bonus Link
Curse you, Alison Kent! :)

Sven Says Sweat



Oakcliff, Dallas


CC-licensed photos: here (CC) and here (CC)

2 Comments:

At Saturday, July 07, 2007 7:26:00 PM, Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

Jude,

Thank you so much for sending readers my way. I hope the posts are helpful!

Cheers, Beth

 
At Saturday, July 07, 2007 7:29:00 PM, Blogger Jude said...

I think they are great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home