Wednesday, July 16, 2008

14 days depending on your math




  1. The Writing Playground
    Losing Your Virginity
    Your heroine's baggage is nothing compared to mine...

  2. Pam Writes Romance: Prepping for Nationals: Food, drugs, and masks

  3. Melissa Blue: My National To-Do List

  4. Avery Beck: Ramblings of a GH finalist approaching National in a state of utter calm (not)

  5. for peaceful days and dreamy nights: RWA Countdown

  6. Naughty & Spice: So many things, so little time

  7. Tote Bags 'n' Blogs: San Francisco, Here I Come!



2 Comments:

At Friday, July 25, 2008 7:45:00 PM, Blogger Randy said...

This is always so much fun! I'll be blogging, too! (If I can drag myself away from all the fun, that is.)

 
At Saturday, July 26, 2008 10:52:00 AM, Blogger Jude said...

Hey Randy!

Nice to hear from you again -- have a great time in SF!

jude

 

Post a Comment

<< Home