Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Is it July already?


I had planned to be in San Fran this year, but, somewhere along the way, decided to go on a bigfoot research expedition instead, so I'll be following along from home again this year.

Over the next week or two, I will begin adding in the links to people sharing their experiences via blogs, podcasts, and photos. Please pass the word to anyone who wants a link to their posts/contributions to leave a comment on this post (or any post really).

I created a Flickr group for this year's conference again. I hope we can get lots of folks sharing their photos.

CC-licensed photo here.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:41:00 PM, Blogger The Girl You Used to Know said...

sadly, i won't be there this year, Jude. But i'm thinking about blogging via the text messages I'll be getting! ;)

 
At Wednesday, July 02, 2008 8:43:00 AM, Blogger Jude said...

Hey Mel:

I will miss your hilarious conference updates, but I like your idea of blogging about the text messages you get. It's nice to have a mix of contributions.

 
At Sunday, July 06, 2008 3:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to miss you both, Mel and Jude :(

I'll be updating from SF, on my blog
http://www.embercase.com/wpembercase/
and Twitter
http://twitter.com/ember_case

 

Post a Comment

<< Home