Sunday, July 27, 2008

Three days to go

     CC-licensed photo taken in San Fran

  1. The Writer Side of Life: Sunday Fun—Packing and Unpacking
  2. Tanya Writes Romance: Tanya Writes About RWA Literacy Signing -- plus a cool contest
  3. The World According to Sandy James: All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...
  4. Aphrodisia Authors : Cinderella should've worn flats
  5. The Little Pink Clubhouse: No conference workshop handouts: Thanks a lot, RWA
  6. Paperback Writer: SanFran Ten
  7. Alexis Fleming: The Beginning ~ Friday 25th July 08 -- NSFW gesture in first photo
  8. Melissa Blue: New National's To Do List
  9. A Slice of Orange: Anticipation
  10. happy endings: RWA Nationals 2008: Pre-Conference Hotel Update
  11. Stringing Beads: San Francisco - July 26
  12. Gillian Doyle: It's Conference Time Already??
  13. Ramblings on Romance
    The Potted Plant: My Nemesis
    It's tomorrow.......so soon?????
  14. Nobody Asked Me: My List for the Literary Signing
  15. Romance: B(u)y The Book: Lock 'n Load
  16. Jennifer's Random Musings: I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane
  17. Cruising with Karen: Going to the Ball

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 28, 2008 3:25:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Wow, what a great list. I will have to read them when I get back from the conference to see what I might have missed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home