CC-licensed photo of sea lions at Pier 39 in SF
- The World According to Sandy James
- Crystal Green: On the Road
- for peaceful days and dreamy nights: Tuesday Pre-RWA
- Kay Stockham: We have arrived
- Jackie Does Dish: Getting Excited
- Living with CRS: Ready or Not, Here I Go
- Melissa's Diary: Countdown to Conference
- Stringing Beads: San Francisco - July 28
- A Little Cheese with that Whine?: A Whole Lot Of Shakin' Going On
- Denise's Den: Close Call (you have to scroll for blog entry)
- Anne Barton
More Fashion Fun
Fingers Crossed for the Cheating Wife Sale
- HelenKay Dimon: Loose Ends
- The Knight Agency: Is it sunny in San Francisco?
- Dear Author
All Packed and Ready to Go
En Flight Leg One
- Mel-O-Drama: a walk down mammary lane--I mean, memory lane
- Coffee in the Morning: SFO Day 1
- Ramblings on Romance
San Francisco - Day One
San Francisco Day One (Pre RWA Conference)
- Beth Yarnall: take one down and pass it around
- Romance Bandits: And They're Off!
- Avon Romance Blog: Our 2008 Rita Finalists
- Risky Regencies: The Beau Monde Conference is tomorrow!!!
- The Write Calling: RWA National
- Title Magic: Networking - Stepping Outside of Your Comfort Zone
- The Naughty Lady From Shady Lane: RWA conference, here I come!
- Heather Foeh: Off to San Francisco
- Writerly Ramblings: Getting Ready
- Flights-a-Fancy: San Francisco, Here I Come!
- Niki Burnham: Hello, San Francisco!
- Emma Clair: Countdown to RWA National
- Anne Barton's Blog: A Peek at My Dance Card
- The Sisterhood of the Jaunty Quills: My RWA Greatest Hits
- Footnotes: California Dreaming
- Meljean Brook: Monday, Monday
- Web Petals: Is it winter, or did I miss something?
- Alive & Knitting: By the Time You Read This…
- Caridad Pineiro: Tuesday Tip - Fear of Flying NSFW banner
- The Fictionistas: Interview With RITA finalist Melissa Marr
- Melissa Blue: Confessions of a romance author at National: The prelude
- Casablanca Authors: RWA: Feast for Writers
- Paperback Writer: VW#2: Eff the Editing