Monday, July 14, 2008

Two weeks and some change

       CC-licensed photo here.

  1. The Annual Cherry Gathering: detes

  2. Ramblings on Romance, etc.: RWA Dress Concerns and an Announcement | Getting Ready

  3. The Writer Side of Life: A Whole Week of Conference Posts at Wet Noodle Posse

  4. Wet Noodle Posse: Don't Be Shy: RWA Survival Skills for the Very Very Bashful by Diane Gaston

  5. A Slice of Orange: Of Catching Up With Friends

  6. Ciara Stewart: Thirteen Workshops on My To Do List at RWA National

  7. Enigma Ink: San Francisco, Here I Come!

  8. Cindy Procter-King: Skipping Editor/Agent Appts PSA

4 Comments:

At Monday, July 14, 2008 8:13:00 PM, Blogger Ciara said...

Hey! I'll be tweeting Nationals too: http://twitter.com/ciaralira

Hope to see you there!

 
At Monday, July 14, 2008 8:18:00 PM, Blogger Melissa Blue said...

I'll also be blogging at National's.

www.melthegreatest.blogspot.com

And this year I don't have a naked man on my header. Mores the pity.

 
At Tuesday, July 15, 2008 11:26:00 AM, Blogger Jude said...

Will add you both tonight.

Mel -- you made me laugh! That header from last year was the first thing I thought of when I went back to your site. :)

 
At Tuesday, July 15, 2008 3:17:00 PM, Blogger Melissa Blue said...

He's been on my mind. How I miss him. I'm thinking of doing a homage post to that picture. I might even title it "For Jude" Lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home