Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday

     CC-licensed photo taken of wild parrot in SF

CTL-Refresh to see latest updates or set reader sub to show updates

8:08 pm EST update
  1. Mission: Publication: Why I Loved This Year's RWA Conference, Part III
  2. Teri Brown Writes!: RWA National Highlights
  3. Gillian Doyle: RWA Conference
  4. Tracy Montoya: 20 Things I learned at the RWA National Conference in San Francisco you may need to scroll down to find entry
  5. Muse Interrupted: Conference Wrap-Up…Sort Of
  6. Romance Reviews Today Blog: Reflections on the Conference - My Top Ten list
  7. Elisabeth Naughton: Home Again, Home Again
  8. Working on Happily Ever After: Post Conference Blues
  9. Elves Among Us: Shoe Review Seven - White Out
  10. Abriendo Puertas: For people who wear sweats and t-shirts most of the year
  11. Meljean Brook: I didn’t forget my camera, but I also didn’t take a single picture (Part I, because I do like to go on.)
6:41 pm EST update
  1. Nathan Bransford - Literary Agent: RWA Recap
  2. Jill Myles
    RWA Literacy Signing Pictures
    Pictures from the first 2 days
  3. Craftie Ladies of Suspense: I'm BACK
  4. Hope Tarr's Semi-Blog: Back from San Francisco
  5. Elves Among Us: RWA Peoples
  6. Writerly Ramblings: National Pix
4:21 pm EST update
  1. Jill Monroe: RWA is Over--About to Leave LA
  2. Smart Bitches, Trashy Books: Thirteen Things That Are Awesome About National
  3. Coffee in the Morning: RITA Awards
  4. Ember Case
    Friday at conference
    San Francisco, Day Two
    Conference – Arrival day
  5. First Edition: A Place for Originals: Recovery
  6. Jennifer's Random Musings: I’m Back…and a winner!
  7. Rambling on Romance: RWA - The memories - Part 1
  8. StoryBroads...It's All Good: YIPPEE!!!! (Anne Stuart)
  9. Kwana Blogs: I Left My Heart...
  10. Risky Regencies: I think I left my heart in San Francisco
  11. Anne Barton: Snippets from San Francisco
  12. The World According to Sandy James: Post mortem… Nationals was truly a wonderful experience
  13. Elves Among Us: Barbara Vey forgives me.
1:20 pm EST update
  1. Michelle Willingham: Harlequin Historical Tea, Garden Photos
  2. Magical Musings: Nationals - San Francisco
  3. Brava Authors: San Francisco
  4. The Misadventures of Super_Librarian: Last Random Tid Bits About RWA
  5. Murder She Writes: I’m Late But I’m Here!
  6. Nose in a book: ManLove Monday: Photos have nothing to do with post.
  7. Bonnie Staring: RWA recap
  8. Work In Progress: Catching up
  9. Elves Among Us: Shoe Review Six - Click your heels three times…
11:44 am EST update
  1. Mental Note: RWA Conference 2008, San Francisco
  2. Alive & Knitting: If You’re Going to San Francisco…
  3. Jill Myles: More RWA thinking
  4. Wickedly Romantic: Back from RWA small NSFW image
  5. Dear Author: My 2008 RWA Report
  6. Mel-O-Drama: it's that time again... NSFW cleavage pics
10:06 am EST update
  1. Jill Myles: Lemme think
  2. Sizzling Pens: RWA
  3. Writerly Ramblings: Back from Nationals
7:26 am EST update
  1. Abriendo Puertas
    Farewell San Francisco
  2. EREC: The Obligatory RWA problems
  3. Casablanca Authors: A Break From Reality
  4. Mission: Publication
    Why I Loved This Year's RWA Conference, Part Deux
    One Degree of Separation (aka Why I Loved This Year's RWA Conference, Part I)
7:04 am EST update
  1. Smart Bitches, Trashy Books: And that’s our coverage
  2. for peaceful days and dreamy nights: RWA 2008 reflection
  3. Kay Stockham: Touring
  4. Naughty and Spice Blog: Honey, I’m home
  5. Ramblings on Romance: I am the Reader, The Blogger and Finally the Writer...
  6. sula's space: RWA wrap-up
  7. Plot Monkeys: I Left my Mind in San Francisco
  8. Ciara Stewart
    2008 RWA highlights
    2008 RWA Publisher Book Signing
  9. Melissa's Diary: RWA Conference - Friday - night
  10. A Little Cheese with that Whine?: Home Sweet Home
  11. The Little Pink Clubhouse: RWA National: I’m home.
  12. Emma Clair: Editor Pitch + Awards Ceremony
  13. The World According to Sandy James: To quote the late John Denver
  14. electric mist: fantastic trip
  15. Karen Foley: Please Turn Off All Personal Electronic Devices...
  16. A Low Profile: Post #2: Squee! Bumped Into A Goddess On A Delta Flight!
  17. Jill Shalvis: An airport fairytale
  18. Michelle Willingham: Harlequin Historical Breakfast

Paperback Writer: VW#8: Ask PBW Anything

4 Comments:

At Monday, August 04, 2008 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Esri Rose said...

Thanks for the mention, Jude! Barbara Vey has a big ol' conference blog. You can search on Barbara Vey Beyond Her Book or try this URL.
http://www.publishersweekly.com/blog/880000288.html

 
At Monday, August 04, 2008 12:30:00 PM, Blogger Jude said...

I've linked to all her posts so far -- I hope there will be more. :)

 
At Monday, August 04, 2008 1:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jude--
Thank you so much for working so hard to make this blog a success! I know so many people who couldn't go used this site to stay informed and get a little bit of the conference experience!
THANK YOU!!
Sandy James

 
At Monday, August 04, 2008 1:29:00 PM, Blogger Jude said...

My pleasure, but the biggest thanks goes to all the wonderful bloggers like you who took time out of a perfectly crazy conference schedule to share the experience with those of us at home.

See you in DC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home